Monday, October 26, 2009

Breasts Runneth Over

I seem to be having a bit of an oversupply issue. I know, some would kill for such a "problem". But, they don't write in this space and I do, so let me describe what this problem has lead to:

- An overabundance of green poo diapers
- Boobs that try to drown the poor infant they are designed to nourish
- An infant with a resulting love/hate relationship for said boobs, making for very fussy messy feedings
- An infant that might just be the inspiration for the cherub fountains that continually spout water, except Indra is not spouting water.
- A gassy fussy hungry baby during the evening hours and thus: not enough sleep

I've done my homework, all of the authorities suggest block feeding for a while (offering only one side until the other demands to be emptied). Hopefully it will settle the issue over time. Until then, the abject adoration of our little cherub continues, starting with Indra and Grandma:




No comments: