Friday, June 13, 2008

Wishy Washy

Warning: two glasses of wine were consumed prior to writing this post. Because, like, red wine drinkers get pregnant faster than people who drink other types of alcohol or nothing at all. Did you know that? Also, this post was written without my glasses. So my editing is sporadic at best.

So, DH wants to start trying like, nowish. Like, whenever I ovulate is great. Wow. I had it all in my head that we'd wait until after the standard OB/GYN recommmended one cycle after going off the pill. But, in some ways, I'm just as impatient as DH to get a move on. On the other hand, in terms of work April would be a much better month to give birth than march. On the other other hand, who is to say that we won't have a heap of trouble getting pregnant so we should start ASAP???

See, I'm all confused now so I'm just going to go with the flow. This means throwing my internal planner out the window and letting the BFPs fall where they may (or not). There always is the or not to consider.....

No comments: