Sunday, October 19, 2008

Bump in the road

I'm back. It was a great conference, though I won't know if I passed my exam for 6 weeks. I'm really happy to be home.  Though I must report that the motherhood effort has hit a minor snag.

The attempt at procreation didn't happen before I left. But, I'm not sure it matters since AF showed on Thursday - a whole week early. It was annoying to have to buy overpriced uncomfortable hygeine products from the hotel gift shop, but oh well.That puts my last cycle at 21 days... I have no clue what's up with that.  Correction, either marital stress, travel, or changes in vitamin consumption are most likely at fault.

I would guess that I didn't ovulate. If I did ovulate on time that would put my LP at 6 days.  I'm used to 11 or 12, so that can't be right. I have no reason to think I ovulated early.  So, I'm going to chalk this one up to an annovulatory cycle due to stress/travel!

At least the next cycle gets to start earlier than expected. :)

3 comments:

Mrs. Spit said...

Argh. That's frustrating. I sure hope that you did well on the exam!

Anonymous said...

I hope you passed your exam! Sorry about this cycle, what a bust! It's possible that traveling and all your stress could've thrown you off. It's happened to me a bunch of times.

To A T said...

I can't wait to hear about your exam... but 6 weeks! eek! How do you stand the suspense? LOL

Sorry this cycle was so crappy! I agree with Candi... travel can absolutely screw with O...
GL this next round sweetie!