Sunday, October 5, 2008

Twilight, Relax Method

Twilight was fun. Fun enough and entertaining enough that I will grab the next one before my trip to MN next weekend.  It isn't my typical genre, I prefer more medieval style fantasy.  But it was tough to put down in a few spots. I can really relate to Bella, especially on the clumsiness factor! 

On the TTC front, I'm doing good at forgetting about it for the most part. I was a happy healthy person before TTC, so why should I have to change everything? I drink sodas, mostly diet but sometimes not. I don't always get the recommended daily alotment of vegetables. I do not exercise. But, I don't care.  No one ever prescribes the above as forms of birth control, and I have no reason to think there are any extra issues.  So, I'm TTCing this cycle as Me not Supermom.

Pretty much the only thing I'm going to do is make sure we BD before my trip!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to buy Twilight today! I bought the second book in the series because I found it super cheap at TJ Maxx! I figured I might as well go get the first one and start there :)

GL with your relaxed method! I hope it works for you!

To A T said...

I'm glad you enjoyed Twilight. It's certainly no GRRM but it was a fun read, right? ;-)

GL this month with the relaxed approach :) crossing my crossables for you!!