Sunday, August 23, 2009

Belly Pic, Countdown

I made this picture on my home computer instead of my work laptop so I didn't have the same font for the week label. Oh well! Everyone has told me that I've dropped, thankfully no one has mentioned that I'm ready to pop or how huge I look. And yes, I will post at least one of my maternity photo shoot images when we get them. :)



I'm 35 weeks now, just 5 more to go. That means I have 4 (maybe 5) more weekends until the baby comes. Considering all of the sanding, painting, and sewing I have to do (not to mention working)... I'm beginning to think the nursery won't be done. Oh well. There are worse things, and it isn't like the baby will care. :)

I still want to try to do as much as possible ahead of time though. Having a new baby around is going to leave me with less time and energy, not more! But, I'm awfully beat. After doing some sanding yesterday I crashed for a 2 hour nap. During week nights I haven't felt like doing *anything* outside of cobbling together some dinner.

I wonder if the fatigue is a function of the last month of pregnancy, pitiful amounts of less than restful sleep, or some combination of the two. I'm feeling hormonal too, just when DH is feeling distant and preoccupied by other things. *pout*

But, enough poor me, all is well and the baby shower this evening will surely bring joy and merriment. :)

3 comments:

To A T said...

I love your belly and it definitely looks like you've dropped a bit. Can't wait to see your maternity pics!! :)

Hope you have a great shower tonight!

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful baby shower! And Tiff is right: you look like you've dropped a little. Almost time. :)

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that baby is sapping your energy. But you are right....baby will NOT care that the nursery isn't done. You'll get it all put together soon enough! Can't wait to hear about the shower!!