Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Precious

I promise to post more pictures soon. Alas, the laptop is on my lap, the camera is across the room, and the little one is getting hungry. :)

However, I did want to record these words while they were in my head and heart. She is so precious. She has never been unkind to anyone, never made a mistake, never experienced regret. She is pure and precious and I know now in ways I never quite understood before... why babies are so beloved. Yes, their little features are adoreable and heart-melting, but what they represent is, to me, the greater treasure.

Even as I look forward to her growing awareness and all of the joys and pitfalls it brings... I wanted to make note, and take stock, and love who she is right now.

3 comments:

To A T said...

That was so beautiful and sweet! It brought tears to my eyes (hormones?)

Congrats again!

Anonymous said...

You made me cry! What a wonderful post. Enjoy these days with her.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful post. :-)