Saturday, May 10, 2008

So near and yet so far...

I have three weeks of BCP to take, and then I'm done. Then comes a month of charting, temping, tracking AF, and maybe even CM. DH seems to be intent on the pull and pray method during this time, because I'd rather get pregnant in July than June.

Would it be the end of the world? NO, absolutely not! The timing is better in July though, because then I can be gone from Spring Break through the rest of the school year, and maybe go back to work part time after my maternity leave is over.

In the mean time, I'm driving myself crazy. I'm trying to eat like a heart attack patient. I'm trying to exercise. I'm trying to cut back on booze (with some success). I haven't come close to cutting back on caffeine, I had the most yummy cup of coffee this morning. Though I can say I've taken the first step. I bought a variety sampler pack of teeccino.

DH thinks I've gone off the deep end, maybe I have.

No comments: