Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Snow Day

The big drifts of snow bring out clucky thoughts of playing around in it with berry. Alas, I have four more months of strict oral contraceptive use. Even then, I'm hoping we don't actually get pregnant until July at earliest. September would be the latest. So, that's a 3 month (cycle?) window. Is that unrealistic? Well, it might be seeing as how I have no clue about my natural cycle length. 5 years of Seasonale may have thrown me out of whack, though no studies seem to suggest this. Its just hard to know.

So I have 12 more Fridays during which I can consume alcohol. I think I've reached my limit of enjoying it though. I guess I just wasn't cut out to be a binge drinker or alcoholic. I am warming to the notion of regular exercise, but it hasn't become my new religion or anything. I'm also on a new quest to consume a fruit or vegetable before every meal.

I found the perfect calendar for work. I was bored of fairies/fantasy and not quite ready for a baby themed calendar. So, I bought the Seed Savers calendar. Seeds and planting and growing are the perfect themes for me to surround myself with at this time.

No comments: