Monday, September 22, 2008

Bad Blogger

BFN on Sunday, and today just for good measure.  That probably explains (but not excuses) the lack of postage...  Either AF will come in a couple of days, or I O'd late and it will come later, or I'm pregnant.  Who knows?! In the mean time, being alive seems to make my nipples sore. 

I'm just trying to feel hopeful and going about my business.  Today was a typical crazy work day, but I think its coming under control. I did enjoy a relaxing weekend that included dinner at Outback. I had bacon-wrapped steak with shrimp and scallops over wild rice with a side of asparagus.  I ate the whole thing. :)  I really like ordering things DH isn't crazy about when we go out to eat, which means both seafood and asparagus.  

Yesterday I watched the awesome Seahawks game. It's about time we get one in the win column! I really enjoyed it, and I didn't know it at the time but during commercials I was working on a project for a coworker who was at the game.

Between eating out and football I've been jonesing for a some sort of fermented beverage. But, if the universe and I are on the same page I won't get to indulge for a loooooooong time.

I ordered a used copy of Twilight. I hope it comes soon, none of my book options here at home are very interesting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:( Sorry about the BFN. I got one too...

To A T said...

Sorry to see the BFN. I got one this morning (although I was kind of expecting it since I am pretty sure I STILL haven't O'd this cycle... on to Clomid)

I would have to side with your hubby on the seafood though... ICK! LOL! Glad you were able to enjoy it though ;-)

You will have to let me know what you think of Twilight! I loved it! :)

Hope your BFP is just too early to be seen!!