Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Knock, Knock. Who's there? AF?

AF is showing some serious signs.  I suspect tomorrow will be CD 1. C'est la vie. At least I have another absolutely regular cycle under my belt, and can pick up a bottle of red on my way home from work.

I re-did the math and it looks like I will O right before I travel to the conference for a week.  Whew!  Part of me is really looking forward to the conference, another part feels like I have way too much to do yet!  Luckily it is a 3 day weekend just before the conference.

I've been writing in my journal about why I'm physically/mentally/spiritually worthy of motherhood. I think I'll continue that. DH also suggested that this be a science-free cycle. I'm tempted to take some additional supplements, try mucinex or other EWCM enhancers.  But, I can always do that the cycle after if need be.  I'm going to be rather much too busy to bother with all of the measuring and monitoring anyway.

This cycle would put me delivering in July, which would coincide exactly with my short summer break. I was hoping for earlier, to tack additional time onto my break.  But, in the grand scheme it is still within my "window".

3 comments:

Mrs. Spit said...

I'm sorry, that sucks. Hoping for next. . .

To A T said...

Sorry that she is on her way today :( But I hope you are able to enjoy a nice glass (or bottle) or red! ;-)

We should get our BFPs together this month! How about it?? :D

Anonymous said...

Crappy AF :( Sorry! At least you'll O before your conference and will still have a shot next time!

{{{HUGS}}}