Friday, November 7, 2008

1WW

And what a slow wait it is. It feels like its been a month already but alas it has only been a week. We're going with "the more the merrier" strategy on BD. We'll see how far it gets us.

I really wanted a new car by now. I've been looking at a Honda Fit for ages (small practical hatchback). But, we are waiting to see if car funds need to be rerouted to help with baby making. :/ On the bright side, at this rate Honda will have its new Insight hybrid out by the time we're ready to buy. Its supposed to be under $20K. When we bought our Aspire, we said our next car would be an alternative fuel vehicle. Unfortunately green options have not become as available or economical as we'd hoped.

In the mean time, I put my foot down on the subject of snow tires. If I'm going to have to drive our old beloved again this winter I want to be safe.

I just found out today that a coworker of mine is reading Twilight and needs the second book! :D I will lend it to her then we will have something to chat about besides our political differences. :p

I guess that means I should pick up the 3rd book while I still have some B&N gift card $$.

Happy Weekend to all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want a new car... only I want a Ford Mustang GT. I want a sexy black sporty car. I guess I'm having a pre-mid-life crisis ;)

Check out TJ Maxx, Marshalls or Ross stores if you have them around you. Some of them have the Twilight books dirt cheap! I got a the last book in hardback for $8.00!

To A T said...

I hope the 1WW isn't going too bad. Only a few days left. When will you test?

Did you ever read Wicked? I am think about getting it, but wanted to hear your thoughts.