Sunday, November 16, 2008

CD1

AF is here with a vengeance (meaning, with cramps). Because my cycle has been less than regular the last 2 months, I'm going to start temping again. I'll probably buy more OPKs too.

Before I start temping, I need to buy some of those sleeves for my BBT. Washing it daily is a pain, not washing it daily is icky... Only, I can't remember what they are called or where I saw them last. I know they don't have them at the same online locale where I buy the OPKs. Though, I don't understand why they wouldn't sell them!

I think I'll also see a chiropractor for my lower back issues. I read an article somewhere that mentioned back issues and TTC. The chiropractor at the benefits fair gave me a brief prodding and said I really need help (big surprise). I liked her "backside" manner, so I think I'll schedule an appointment. I also asked around at the benefits fair about ART. None of the plans available to me would cover ART, so I really hope it isn't needed.

I'm bummed. Not tearfully bummed yet, but acting like a whiny 12yr old. DH encourages patience. I'm anxious for the chocolate chip walnut coconut cookies to be cool enough to eat.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry she showed :(