Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The weight of the wait

So, the title says it all. The waiting game begins anew. I am waiting for my OPKs and probe covers to arrive. The words "probe cover" sound so... sordid. It brings to mind things either anal or alien, and neither one sound like something I'd willingly buy and bring into my home. But, the probe covers are coming, nonetheless.

I'm in pretty good spirits, I've put my Wii gym to work twice this week after months of stasis. Wii Fit Yoga is doing my lower back quite a bit of good, maybe I won't need to see a chiropractor after all. In addition, Wii DDR is actually quite fun. It makes me feel like I'm dancing, but with helpful arrows to keep me from tripping over my own feet.

I have ONE beef with my virtual gym. If I could change just one thing it would be adding some sort of continuous mode. :( Neither the Wii Fit, nor Wii DDR has a continuous mode where you can go from activity to activity (poses in the case of yoga, or songs in the case of DDR) without the system stopping and giving you a grade. It gets annoying. Maybe someday when I feel confident enough with the Yoga poses I'll just do them on my own and flow from one to the next. No such solution for DDR...

Oh well, I paid enough for my Wii gym, I think I'll just get over it. :)

1 comment:

To A T said...

I love Wii fit... I just need to start using it LOL :)
I hope your OPKs and probe covers get to you in time :)

I'm still waiting, waiting, waiting, to see if Clomid worked... Ugh!