Saturday, November 15, 2008

Not promising

I tested after work yesterday, BFN. TMI: I had started spotting yesterday, but it was extremely light. Now, it is more than spotting, still brown though. I may test again tomorrow morning if I don't have an obvious CD1 on my hands. Part of me would like to watch football tomorrow in an inebriated fashion.

So, this past cycle was my cycle of not paying attention. Part of me wants to go full bore next cycle (temp, chart, opk, drinking teas, seeing chiropractor, doing yoga, food/drink nazi, mucinex). DH thinks I should continue the laissez-faire method: "What? We're TTC? I thought we were just having an active sex life..."

I have been so hopeful, positive energy seems to have been with me lately on many fronts. I guess I'm not out yet, but I can't help but think of next round.

1 comment:

To A T said...

Dang! Sorry the hag showed :(

I am thinking of taking up the BBT here again too... It doesn't work all that well for me because I am a really restless sleeper, but maybe I can get some shift? Hopefully the clomid does its JOB!

GL this round hon!