Tuesday, June 24, 2008

CD 21 5 DPO

CD 21, 5 DPO... I told DH this the other day and he cracked up laughing. We both knew why instantly. You see, I have turned into a StarWars android!!!

However, even that serial number is sketchy. I had a big temp drop yesterday (though DH says it was colder that night). FF temporarily took away my ovulation day. But, my temp is back up today and my crosshairs are back in business. It still thinks I O'd on CD16. I can only guess what tomorrow's temperature will be! Its like uncovering a scratch ticket, only I just lay there and wait for the beeps.

Today I found out I may get to travel for work in October. If all goes well, that would be 2nd trimester, perfect timing. It is a superb professional development opportunity, both a conference and an exam I can take for certification. It has been about three years since I traveled. In my lifetime I've been on 3 plane trips for work, and 2 for pleasure. It is always kinda surreal, but I enjoy the change of scenery. Maybe I enjoy coming home most of all though.

Another nonsensical reason why I'd like to be PG soon... a baby outlet 2nd hand store opened down the street. I want to be able to shop there before it goes out of business. :)

I'm going to make a serious effort to post more often. I'm enjoying it more and more as we actually begin the process of TTC. This is opposed to me reading about it constantly, learning everything about infertility (because, I like to be prepared) and seeking out libraries of birth stories to entertain me.

No comments: