Thursday, June 19, 2008

Poor Me, CD17 hello O???

This is my poor me post. I know there are millions worse off than I am, and that is why we have Blogger, so we can each go post our own poor me posts. This one is mine.

I have been lightheaded ever since ~2pm. I came home early, read some net, and pretty much laid down and read a book. I don't know what's up with me. Its like I'm drugged, except I know I'm not. I feel heavy and tired and occasionally nauseous. I don't think my blood sugar has been low... but its probably getting down there now. I need to eat dinner. But, that nauseous thing is getting in the way. If it wasn't for feeling nauseous I'd just think I was sleep deprived.

Part of me is wondering if I don't have IPS (I learned a new acronym from the TTC blogs... imaginary pregnancy symptoms). While we have BD most nights, we also haven't, because we've been PnP. So, I'd be shocked. Also, I've been charting for over two weeks now, and while I've had a temp drop and some CM to report (not much) I'm still clueless. No upward temp shift yet... so I doubt I've ovulated... but the temp drop seems to be over.

Over the past few weeks I've felt SOOOO impatient. I'm probably getting snippy with DH. I just want the days to PASS. I look forward to a few things each day: temping in the morning, charting after work, taking my prenatal vitamin at night. Everything else is just going through the motions.

Right now though, I'm not even really impatient. I'm just tired and out of it and blah... I guess I'll go find something edible for dinner (if such a thing exists) and call it a night.

No comments: