Monday, June 30, 2008

CD 27 11 DPO

DH wouldn't let me have a sip of his beer last night. :( He's a good hubby, he said he'd stop drinking them in front of me and said I shouldn't buy any more.

Its been an oven around here lately. All I feel like doing is sitting around and waiting... Will I get this worked up every cycle? There's a more than even chance I'm not pregnant by my way of thinking. We weren't even trying after all. If I get this wound up over waiting on a slim chance, how am I going to be when we've made all of the appropriate efforts???

That said, maybe I'll never know the answer to that because... I COULD be... right now... The cells could be dividing, the placenta could be forming the (hCG). Or, I could be avoiding a nice frosty brew for no good reason whatsoever.

Come on Mr. Postman, bring me some sticks!

Did I mention its hot? Like, flirting with triple digits here. We don't have air conditioning either in house or car. If this keeps up I may just sleep until tomorrow. There were no sticks in the mail this morning, so today is mostly over with IMO.

No comments: