Monday, August 11, 2008

Physical complaints of minor consequence

My stomach has felt "off" for the past several days and nothing sounds appetizing. I don't know why... Not IPS... I have not even ovulated yet. I hope I do soon though, we are trying to "try" a bit less frequently this cycle and the natives are getting restless.

On top of that stress, this was my first day back to work after my summer break. I went in bright and early, on ~3 hours of sleep. I have an angry red welt on the back of my left thigh, thanks to a yellow jacket sting 3 days ago. It itches like MAD! I tossed and turned all night, alternating ice pack, baking soda paste, and hydrocortisone. I had also taken a benadryl. None of the above helped for more than 30 seconds. I procured some benadryl cream today which seems to be working better.

I know there are a great many people that would happily trade their worries for these. So, I'm going to distract myself with a book and be very thankful that BD starts tomorrow!

3 comments:

Erin said...

Here from ICLW. I hate bug bites that irritate for hours. I know that feeling of non stop itching. I find benadryl at night and the cream in the day works best for me. Hope it worked for you!

alicia said...

ohh bug bites suck!

have fun BDing!

here from ICLW

faedrake said...

seriously? Yes, the Benadryl cream worked wonders! Now, what to do with the million bottles of hydrocortisone I managed to acquire over the years....