Saturday, August 30, 2008

Muddled Thoughts on 3rd Cycle

It is light years too early to fret, intellectually this is pretty darned obvious. However, I feel a bit discouraged that the universe, biology, etc has not already succumbed to the exact letter of my long-conceived plans. Perhaps I have been spoiled. Over the past decade, my planning and competence has typically been rewarded with met goals. Why should this be any different?

Part of me wants to redouble my efforts. Another part wants to just forget about it and let things happen. Although, in my experience, an extreme path is rarely the right one. I have spent quite a bit of time absorbing and processing information from outside sources. It is time to do something different. Perhaps I'll quiet these external voices and take some time to surround myself with positive energy. Then, I will intuit the right path (which may or may not include advice from the afore-mentioned external sources). My intuition suggests that it is the right thing to do.

4 comments:

'Murgdan' said...

I understand that frustration. I have achieved every goal put in front of me and this is my first meeting with failure of any degree...
Hang in there though--and for now you are right to stick with the positive!

Rela Pantaleon said...

Hi! just circling back to your blog here...

Anyhow, I have a tendency to do a lot of research too. One of the things that help me is to put into writing my thoughts on what I "learned", my concerns and questions and try to get those addressed or answered. That way, all those info I just consumed don't go wasted since I could make a conclusion out of all of them. It's another way of stepping back.

Wishing you succeed in the 3rd cycle and don't need to go further into the IF journey!!!

Arpee at The Saga of Becoming Fruitful

Anonymous said...

{{{HUGS}}} P&PT coming your way hun!

lub said...

It is frustrating no matter how new you are too all of it. Thinking of you...