Friday, August 22, 2008

Welcome ICLWers

Welcome to everyone from ICLW, I feel hugged! :) I should actually take this opportunity to post something, yes?

TTC related: My temps this cycle are higher than my prior 2 cycles on record. So, that makes me feel dangerously giddy. But, I'm not one to temper my highs for fear of the lows. So, here goes! I also tend to test at the ridiculously early timeframe of 10 DPO. They are cheap, and it is still early enough in our efforts that I haven't felt too beaten down by negatives.

Werk related: Thank goodness werk (I spell it like it sounds) has been keeping me busy. Its a good day when I'm so preoccupied I don't even enter my temp into the chart until after I come home and unwind. I'm teaching 1 class next week, and co-teaching 5 others. This weekend will be busy, I have one Power Point to finish, and Power Point plus training materials for my Monday class. Eeep!

Whinge of the day: I called someone today to ask for information, but a stinging frog leapt into my throat. With no drinkables in arm's reach, I began coughing and hacking, trying desperately not to do it into the receiver. I croaked a pathetic, "Excuse me" and then asked my question. Like the secretary had nothing better to do than to hear the inner secrets of my vocal/respiratory sanctum...

4 comments:

Jaymee said...

Keep on hoping, it is all we have.

(ILCW)

Mrs. Spit said...

I totally hate when that happens.

And I especially hate, when the phone call I have been waiting for all day arrives, just as I have finally broken down and taken a mouthful of my lunch. And you are frantically trying to chew and swallow and not sound like a complete moron!

Anonymous said...

Have you been TTC since Jan or before? Just wondering because I read your "window" post and was wondering how long it's been for you.
I also temp, and it drives me insane.

Angry IF
http://www.angryinfertile.blogspot.com

faedrake said...

Angry:

No, I'm a TTC newbie I'm afraid, since June. The window I was referring to is April 2009, and I'd already need to be pregnant to make it. It was just a joke that my mom could be a grandmother by her birthday.

So, I haven't reached the insanity threshold by a longshot. But I have much hugs for everyone in the trenches. I hope by reading your journals I gain more respect for how easy it sometimes /isnt/.

This journal is rather wet behind the ears when it comes to TTC, and probably contains more optimism that most want to digest!