Monday, August 25, 2008

POAS Pansy?

This is the start of a very busy week at work. Tomorrow will be the only day I come home on time. So, I had a lot on my mind this morning. Also, my temp dipped, not much, but enough. So, I haven't tested today and it isn't looking like I will tonight or tomorrow. But, stranger things have happened.

In my getting-to-know-me vein...

Some things I hope to do someday (aside from motherhood...):
=================================== <---lazy divider here)
Visit another country (besides Canada, I could drive there in a few hours)
Go whale watching
See a shuttle (or whatever they build next) launch
Visit DC (the /other/ Washington)
See a lava flow

6 comments:

Mrs. Spit said...

Yay! Come to Canada. . . .
We are very nice up here.

Jessica White said...

Your list of things sounds good to me :-)

ICLW

Kristin said...

I'd love to see a shuttle launch. One of my friends actually got to see one from the air (it was right after her plane took off) and I am so jealous...LOL. I'd join you on the whale watching.

Lava flows are gorgeous. I can still remember the one I saw when we lived in Hawaii.

faedrake said...

Kristin,

Wow, I'm jealous too. Seeing a shuttle from the air would be totally awesome!

CappyPrincess said...

It's been a crazy week everywhere it seems.

Your list looks like fun.

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear about that dread AF. I'll take whatever dust you have! =) Thanks!