Monday, March 9, 2009

Three.More.Days

Just random kvetches and gripes, nothing to see here!

Now I'm second-guessing what I thought I heard at the office.  I'm pretty sure the nurse said they have a smaller less-sophisticated ultrasound they will use at my next appointment.  But, the appointment schedule sheet says the next appointment is when I hear fetal heart tones.  So... maybe she actually said doppler instead?  But maybe not.  I don't know, I'm confused. Three more days, no regular symptoms. I hope there's a somebody in there, alive and well in a comfy womb.  

I'm also a little glum due to daylight savings.  DST is mostly just a hindrence for those who work at "it.hurts.o'clock" in the morning.  My morning sunrise has been pushed back a month. :(

Oh, the new blanket of snow really wasn't helpful for my mood either.  We had just gotten rid of the dirty icy remains of our monster winter.  But, it isn't done with us yet.  1-3 more inches tonight, hmf.  

I'm thankful for...  being pregnant, a busy/occupying occupation that compensates us fairly, good snow tires, a loving DH, and a president who appreciates scientific inquiry and its role in developing public policy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Daylight savings time sucks. Blah.

To A T said...

I hate DST!! With a passion!! It's just a terrible thing to do to people who have to get up early ANYWAY!! ugh!!

I can't wait to hear about your appt on Thursday! :)

Anonymous said...

Tomorrow is the big day! I can't wait to hear all about it! And I hate DST, too. :)

Anonymous said...

So? So? How'd it go? Huh? Huh?

:-)

Really...I hope it went well and you saw and/or heard everything you hoped to!