Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Award, Pics

Tiffany over at To A T gave me an award a few days ago, that I am just now getting to!



Now I am ready for some good ole lemonade.....Here are a few rules.....
1.Put the Lemonade Award logo on your blog or post
2.Nominate at least 10 blogs that show great attitude or gratitude
3.Link to your nominees within your post
4.Let the nominees know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog
5.Share the love and link to the person from who you received your award
And my Lemonade Award goes to....

I don't think I can pick 10 without re-tagging, and I might be re-tagging anyway! But, here are some that came to mind:

Mrs. Spit
babysmiling
Natalie
Katie
Brandi

And, further in lieu of a real post, here are a couple of pictures.

1. My seed-starting setup. You see a couple of examples of my paper pots (the soil holds down the inner flaps). I may fill them up in the next couple of days. Inside the towel are individually labeled zip locks with soaking seeds. Beneath all of it is a heating pad.

Starting Seeds 2009

2. The new baby carriage! Note: I just couldn't crop out the daffodils coming up in the lower-left corner.

2009 honda fit

3 comments:

Mrs. Spit said...

Thanks!

I really should post pics of my little grow op too.

To A T said...

LOVE the new car!! :) So cute!!

I'm with you on wanting to feel movement! I'm just too impatient! I'm guessing we will both be feeling it within the next month or so, but it just feels like such a LONG TIME!! Ugh! Hooray for belly bands!! (mine already don't work for very long, but it's fun to move from normal clothes into them!!)

Tiffany said...

ooo look at that baby carriage! very nice! i have a little wanna be SUV. (ford escape) i love it, i got it so that when i finally have some children they will fit nicely haha. that and i always had to lug around my neices and nephews. yeah the snow.. oh goodness all the snow. where do you live? (i think someone forgot to inform mother nature that it should be SPRING)