Friday, December 5, 2008

Present and O-counted for

I landed my darkest line ever on an OPK, complete with twinges in the appropriate region on my right side. It's all in the hands of the Universe now! I'm feeling pretty happy.

I'm temping again, with a fair amount of regularity. I suspect a temp spike tomorrow morning.

My back has been tweaked :( For reasons I cannot fathom, DH is philosophically/ideologically opposed to chiropractors. He said he'll be more active with me if I can avoid going to a chiropractor. So, maybe I will make use of that and we'll go for walks more often. We don't live in the most walkable neighborhood, but there is a state park 20 minutes away. I have grand visions of us cross-country skiing, or some such. But, I'm getting ahead of myself. :)

Mario Kart Wii is a great passtime, and while it seems to boost the heartrate on occasion, it doesn't count as exercise!

2 comments:

Mrs. Spit said...

Congrats!

I'm with DH on the chiropractors. When my mum had her stroke, one of the first questions they asked was if she had upper neck manipulatons by a chiro, in the last 72 hours.

What about physio?

To A T said...

Yay for dark OPK lines!! It's been MONTHS (too many to count) since I had one of those. Fingers crossed for you hon! :)