Friday, December 19, 2008

A Secret...

I've been afraid to write this because I don't know what to believe and I don't want to jinx anything...

I'm on CD 34, 14 DPO, my usual LP length is 11-12 days my longest cycle was 31 days. I've been spotting lightly (brown/gray only) for the past 4 days including today. For the past couple of days I've had intermittent cramps/discomfort/stabbing pains on the right side ONLY. No other symptoms. My temp nosedived this AM, but still no sign of the real AF. My temps, CM, and OPKs and post-O nipple soreness are all telling me I ovulated on CD 20 without a doubt. We also BD'd at the right times. But, now I'm quite confused.

I had a BFN yesterday morning on an internet cheapie. I'm out of tests, so we're going to Walgreens. I will probably test again tomorrow AM.