Saturday, December 20, 2008

Waffling

I keep waffling between going back to the relax method and redoubling my/our efforts.

True, I just got done throwing some money at the internets for some boxers for DH. But, I'm not sure I want to move over to the trying for 6+ months forum. I'm not sure I want to keep temping and charting. I don't even think it matters because we BD regularly enough as it is.

I still haven't responded to my friend's pregnancy announcement. Sigh. I think I'll go do that when I'm done with this note.

I emailed a yoga instructor in town, I really like the newbie program on their web site. It starts in early January though, so I wanted to ask if there was still space available. No response just yet.

Last night I played Sims2 Pets for a while. It was an okay distraction. We always have video games to play, but I just don't feel very interested. I guess I'd love a good book, but I don't have any at hand...

I feel in a bit of a rut since we're partly snowed in, and likely to get even more snowed in tomorrow. I was going to convince DH to come to work with me so I can get my laptop. I would hate to get stuck in our tiny car. With my work laptop maybe I can get the huge mega programming project done that has gotten pushed back over 2 years....

2 comments:

Mrs. Spit said...

I remember this part. I remember looking at Mr. spit and telling him we had to piss, or get off the pot, because my back was killing me from the half crouch!

Hang in there. I'm with you.

To A T said...

Sorry that AF made an appearance :( Dang that hag!

I hear you on not wanting to jump to a new board. I have stayed on the one I am on, and couldn't even imagine moving over. It just feels like home to me, you know?

I hate the indecision too. I go back and forth every cycle- should I temp (even though it really doesn't work for me) should I chart anything? should I use OPKs? Should I just relax? AHHH!! It's enough to drive you insane!!

Hang in there hon!