Thursday, January 8, 2009

Becoming

It is a dark and quiet time.  I've had many days off due to weather, and thus little routine. I have done a few valuable things...  I reread my NaNoWriMo 2005 "book" with intentions of completing it.  I have put many neurons into garden planning (I ordered my seeds!). I have signed up for some physical activity.  I even got some work done today.

I have been partly successful in not being obsessed with TTC. At least today I was able to recognize when my thoughts were headed that direction, and erect a hasty mental diversion. 

It seems odd that I will have one day of work tomorrow followed by a weekend.

2 comments:

Mrs. Spit said...

You know that I have no pity for you, right?

None.

I ordered applause tomato's from Vessey's last year, and they were amazing. Or so I heard. I can't eat them raw.

faedrake said...

I haven't heard of that variety. Early Girls always do the best for me, but I'm trying to find an heirloom alternative.

I actually abstained from adding to my tomato seed collection this year. I half wonder if aliens abducted me in the night.