Monday, January 12, 2009

Less of thought

I'm seeing IPS around every corner of this  supposed (because I can't be sure if/when I O'd) 2ww.  But, I'm not supposed to be thinking about that.  

I'm not supposed to be thinking about 4-legged creatures next door that shall remain nameless either. I've spent a full year's worth of synaptic firing on them in the past 3 days. 

I am allowed to be thinking about why the yoga/pilates instructor hasn't emailed us yet to let us know if class is still on tomorrow - the class needs 3 more or it will be canceled.  It would be my first ever group exercise class since... home/fitness in high school. I still haven't decided if I'm hoping for the class to be canceled (yay, I get to avoid unfamiliar people and possibly uncomfortable new experiences) or not (boo, I don't get to meet new people or challenge myself).

Ultimately, I think I shall read the trashy romance novel (I say that with some degree of affection - I read them frequently in high school) leant to me by a coworker. It's called Bittersweet.

I did finally buy Twilight book 3, now that the hype phase has died down.  When it arrives later this week I will be able to continue the series in peace. ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Twilight is great, isn't it? The whole series just sucks you in. Have you seen the movie yet?

faedrake said...

I've been avoiding the movie until I read the other books. I want to keep my mental images throughout the series. But, I will definitely see it when I'm done!