Friday, January 2, 2009

What I'm not thinking about

On 12/31 I had some major *gasp and hang on to something* pains in the general vicinity of my right ovary as we were driving to my brother's house to celebrate the new year.

TMI: ....  Later in the evening I noticed brownish spotting.  It hasn't happened since.  That would have been CD13, but my past O dates have been in the 16-20 range. Since it is rather confusing, I'm going to file this event way back in the deep dark recesses of my mind.  The only reason I haven't posted about it already is because I didn't want to focus on it.

As for the new year: my DH played designated driver, and my dear brother played bartender, and I bonded with my SIL's mother.  I drank plenty of water and tea upon returning home, and I suffered not at all for the adventure.  

I hope everyone had a lovely New Year.  From here, 2009 is nothing but wide-open possibility.  :)

P.S.  I finished updating my seed spreadsheet if anyone is interested.  The link is in my prior post.  54 varieties, 10 of them just so happen to be tomatoes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy belated New Year! It sounds like you had a fun NYE. :) I hope 2009 brings you lots of joy . . . and a BFP.