Thursday, January 15, 2009

Don't want her kind around here...

I encountered some spotting today...  CD28, either 8DPO (implantation?) or 11DPO (AF?).  I'm glumly assuming the latter.  When it happened at work earlier today it put a serious damper on my mood.

I'm trying to consume a bunch of B6 foods and vitamins just in case... but I don't have a lot of hope. I only have more expensive tests, so I don't want to use any of them. I assume a couple of days will confirm my decision.

On the bright side, shoving my face full of good things is having an impact on my raging headache.  It started a couple-three hours ago, and I think it will drive me to bed early.  Tis just as well, I've been staying up too late.

I think I'll read a bit of my organic gardening magazine before bedtime. 

Tomorrow: TGIF!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope it's implantation spotting. You know what they say: You aren't out until AF arrives in full force! Fingers crossed.

Mrs. Spit said...

Still hoping.

Sorry for the misery. I know how much it just wrecks your day.

To A T said...

I hope, hope, hope it's implantation spotting instead of that mean, nasty hag AF!!

Fingers XcrossedX

Anonymous said...

Hi Carbon! Thanks for commenting on my blog. I do hope you don't get the same nasty visitor I got this morning!!

xxx crossing everything xxx