Saturday, January 17, 2009

Welcome to Limbo

Here I am again, the same position I was in last month.  This is day 3 of very light spotting. Last cycle I had 3 such spotting days before AF finally showed. So, I'm guessing today or tomorrow, but until then I'm in limbo. I'm also confusing myself by finding stories online about women spotting around the time of getting their BFP.  I don't think implantation spotting would have lasted this long.  

My hope is holding out mostly because of the dream I had last night... I was sitting in the back of a car with my baby in the car seat next to me. Later I was holding her, but the baby didn't want to breastfeed because DH had always been taking care of her. Yes, it was a girl. Yes, DH plans to stay home with our someday future baby.

Simultaneously, I'm preparing for next cycle. I bought some internet cheapy OPKs and HPTs.  If AF isn't here in force by the time they arrive I will use one of the HPTs.  When I'm out shopping today I'm going to get some B complex (my LP has always been borderline) and some EPO because I seldom witness EWCM.  If I spend money on stuff for next cycle, murphy's law will be in my favor, right?

Anyway, either I'm pregnant or I have a plan for cycle #8.   So, my spirits are good, thanks for all of the support!

5 comments:

Mrs. Spit said...

I'm glad you have a plan, it sounds like a great one! I have to ask, what is EPO?

faedrake said...

EPO is Evening Primrose Oil, it contains essential fatty acids. It is supposed to help with EWCM if taken between CD1 and ovulation. It should not be taken after ovulation or while pregnant.

I've always been on the "dry" side so maybe it will help. I'm starting out with a low dose.

Anonymous said...

I hope its pg not AF! How much B6 will you be taking daily? I forgot to ask my doc's office that.

Anonymous said...

I hope it's NOT AF! Keeping my fingers crossed it's a BFP. :)

To A T said...

Has she shown? I sincerely hope not! I'm going to keep everything crossed until I hear otherwise :)