Monday, July 21, 2008

CD 20... 4 DPO

So, I'm feeling good about our chances. No real (or imaginary) symptoms -- it would be too early for them anyway. But, I have a general sense of positivity. It is a thin veil over a vast sea of impatience.

Give me a personal issue, or a computer problem. I will have a saint's patience. I will gently explain the difference between right-click and left-click to a new computer user. I will systematically narrow down all of the variables to isolate a computer issue. But, set a day in the future for when something (anything) will happen...? Let's just say I'm not very virtuous under those circumstances.

Ideally, I'd bury myself in my summer project for work to past the next ~8 days until I can reasonably test. (Though, you can bet on me cheating and testing earlier.) But, no, I'm all procrastination on that score. Today wasn't a good day for it, DH and I were just enjoying each other's company way too much. Maybe tomorrow will be better.

Until then, I waste time. My favorite timewasters as of late include ... reading the last Harry Potter, spending time with my impatient sisters on the TTC Your First Child forum, looking up pregnancy charts on Fertility Friend, and reading blogs (most related to fertility or lack thereof in some way shape or form). Reading my livejournal friends list, where I post upon exciting topics like how I woke up too early this morning, and what I ate for lunch.

But, I suppose if all goes well, there will be nothing interesting to report for the next week at least.

No comments: