Tuesday, July 29, 2008

12DPO 3BFN

It looks like there will be no beginner's luck for me. I did get a fortune cookie a week ago that said "Next month is your time to make headway, so move quickly." It must be a sign, not that I take much stock in signs. Though I do like horoscopes and fortune cookies in hindsight as thoughtpieces.
So today I'm feeling partly crampy and wholly unmotivated. AF hasn't shown in force yet, but there have been signs. This is not a good time to work on anything serious, so I put in my replacement power supply, cleaned up my computer desktop, and may just spend some quality time with CivIV. If that isn't fulfilling enough I'll pop in Sims Pets and goof off that way.

Yes, I'm having a pixelated pity party.

2 comments:

Mrs. Spit said...

Crap, I'm sorry.

Anonymous said...

:( Sorry Hun.