Thursday, July 17, 2008

Woot!

I've been able to relax a bit today, and all is well. Very well.

I'm on CD 16, and I have received my first OPK! :D We also had some fun in the bedroom and my hopes are high. We'll see if I still have a positive OPK tomorrow, and if my temperature shifts. I have not had any O pains yet, but I might not end up having them at all. I kinda hope the window is closing and I get my temp shift tomorrow, because that would mean I get to start my 2ww.

The sooner it starts, the sooner I can have it behind me! Then I'll know what path I'm on... either the pregnancy path or the next cycle in which I will likely be several orders of magnitude more obsessive. But, don't tell DH that, he thinks I've gone off the deep end as it is.

At some point I may have to answer the question... what to rename this blog after the notion has been officially conceived? :)

1 comment:

Mrs. Spit said...

I absolutely never had ovulation pains. Not since I was about 14.

Good luck!