Saturday, July 12, 2008

CD11, OPK, Waiting Intensifies

So I used an OPK yesterday, just to see what a negative would look like, and to see if I have any faint lines by default. I do have an extremely faint line, which is good to know. We are probably going to conserve swimmers until I have some good EWCM or a positive leaning OPK.

My temps are in the range they were in last cycle when I ovulated, which is good. So, I wait! Ho hum. I'm really not patient with these kinds of things. My patience is reserved for helping people, and solving nasty computer issues. I have -no- patience with events in my life, and waiting for them to arrive.

Getting out of the house this weekend would probably help! I'm going to go searching for some friends. They must be female, preferably but not necessarily in my age range, with or without kids. They should laugh at my jokes, and have some wit of their own. A shared taste in something would be helpful, be it any of the following: music, movies, computers, games, technology, the environment, natural living, food... Is that too much to hope for?

No comments: