Sunday, July 27, 2008

Concentrate and try again

BFN this morning at 10 DPO. I think. There is a very faint second line, but it isn't where it should be. It's about 1/8 of an inch to the left of where I would expect it, under the label where the absorbent part ends and the test part begins. They are cheapie internet strips... I don't know if that means anything, but I'm sticking with the BFN hypothesis for now.

I'll test again Tuesday morning. 10 DPO is way early anyway, but I was thinking maybe I'd get lucky. :) Of course, AF is expected on Tuesday. I have heard of some people testing negative until 16 DPO... I'd really rather not be in the "AF is late but I'm still testing negative!" category, but I'll take it if it ends in a BFP.

Symptoms? I am feeling a little hot and dizzy. Though we did just work out the yard for a while, so who knows. DH was repairing a fencepost, I took the extra concrete and attempted to make a leaf-shaped birdbath. We'll see if it works...

I have had a corned beef in the crock pot all day, and the house smells of yum. I think I'm going to relax and play some Brain Age or Sudoku before dinner.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GL! I'll be looking for your BFP post!