Monday, July 28, 2008

DH, the POAS Pusher

I exercised my patience muscles by not testing this morning. DH was encouraging me to test though. :p He's so cute, he makes it sound like he wants me to test because he knows /I/ want to, because maybe the test wasn't accurate, because the tests are cheap, because *insert excuse here*.

I'm wise to him though. He is excited, anticipatory, and impatient too. He's just being too guyish to admit it. When he came to bed after I used the bathroom this morning (yes, he goes to bed at an obscene hour sometimes) he sounded disappointed that I didn't test.

If I'm not careful the peer pressure will drive me to it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wait til tomorrow AM so you can use FMU. If you test today and it's - you'll be wondering "What if I waited... maybe it's still too soon..."