Thursday, July 10, 2008

OPK T Minus 3 days...

I have 10 precious OPK strips. With that in mind, I have a question for self:

Self, do you want to use the OPKs like water, morning noon and night, as if they will gain you a BFP on the first try and you will never need them again? OR, Self, do you want to use only HALF of the OPKs under the assumption that you will need the other half next month?

Writing these things out really helps me, I made my decision before I'd finished writing the first option. I will indeed use the OPKs at will. Why? Because, I'd feel really silly missing my ovulation window (and not getting pregnant as a result) because I felt an overwhelming need to conserve a few $1 ovulation strips. Also, if I use several and pinpoint my O time pretty well, even if I don't get pregnant I will know my cycle better and I will need to use fewer OPKs in the future.

Besides, its not like I couldn't buy more...

No comments: