Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Nothing to see here...

I'm on summer break from work (yes I work in education, no - I'm not a teacher). This is my first official break day and suddenly I'm bored. I feel like a total slug, even though I haven't been.

I woke up, read some stuff on the internets, and went grocery shopping. Then, DH and I played Mario Kart Wii (we love playing online). Next I made lunch for DH and I (ham sandwiches - what am I going to do without deli meats?) and watched some crappy TV. This is when I became restless... DH did some dishes while I vacuumed and swept the ground floor. I swiffered the kitchen too, though what it really needs is a thorough mopping. Now I'm back on the internets.

The house is all closed up because it is presently 88 degrees out and we have NO AC. Maybe I'm just blah at being cooped up. For dinner we may do hot dogs, just because they don't cook long and thus the house heating will be minimal. Later, I hope to go see Wall-E just to beat the heat.

AF is finally gone! Now I get to start checking/waiting/hoping for signs of future ovulation. My first OPK will be around Sunday... four days of waiting until *something*...

No comments: