Thursday, July 24, 2008

IPS, CD 23 7 DPO

I'm still procrastinating on my work project. I just haven't been very good at working from home. I've been a lazy bum! But, I have an ultimatum. If I don't get much of my project done before Sunday, I'm going in to work on Monday. Besides, a coworker left me a book to read. :)

On the TTC front, I've had few IPS to contend with. I had a significant temp drop yesterday (implantation or imagination?) today I have some subtle crampy/pulling feelings in the lower left area of my abdomen. But, I had all of the above last cycle too, so it probably doesn't mean much. The one thing that is markedly different: my nipples aren't sore! They bothered me only for two days whereas last cycle they were a source of agony from ovulation to AF.

Anyway, I've decided upon my first testing date: Sunday. A short three days! I hope I can make it with enough brain intact to perform the test.

Harry Potter is now in the past... I always hate it when a series comes to an end, though I prefer an end to crappy books inspired only by $$. So, I think it ended at the right time. Now, I'm changing gears and tackling some nonfiction. The Brain that Changes Itself. I'm finding it to be quite fascinating!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GL this cycle! I hope you get your BFP!